- Kentucky Homestead Chicken & Rice Soup is a thick and hearty classic with poultry herbs for delicious flavor.
- South of the Border Tortilla Soup is full of zesty Mexican spices, quick cooking black beans, peppers and sweet corn to create a base for this Southwestern specialty. Our top seller and Sofi Award winner. Soup so good, you’ll want to host a party.
Chicago Bistro French Onion Soup with black lentils and sliced onions has substance and nutrition not in a typical French onion soup. Rich and robust on its own or extra luscious with French bread and cheese topping.
Virginia Broccoli Cheddar with beautiful broccoli florets combine with fresh additions of cream and cheddar cheese to create this decadent classic. Perfect for a lovely luncheon or delicious supper.
- Florida Sunshine Red Pepper Corn Chowder has a hint of cayenne that adds a kick to this creamy Corn Chowder Mix. Add shrimp or scallops to create a seafood chowder.
- Rocky Mountain Trail Loaded Potato Soup is a perfectly seasoned creamy and indulgent loaded potato soup, with all the savory goodness and velvety richness of your favorite comfort food.
- Mississippi Delta Tomato Basil Soup is bursting with pinwheel tomato slices that highlight a basil, yellow pepper, carrot and rice blend. Add cream, if desired, and serve with a grilled cheese sandwich or, more elegantly, with shrimp and feta cheese. Prepared in just 30 minutes, this southern-style tomato basil soup is sure to be a hit.
California Gold Rush White Bean Chili combines sweet potatoes and peppers with added artichoke hearts and ground turkey for a savory white bean chili.
Appalachian Trail Cornbread: Add buttermilk to the mix and bake in an 8-inch square or muffin tin. With a soft crumb inside and crusty outside, its slightly sweet, the perfect complement to soup for supper.